Sunday, December 2, 2007

Turkey Day!

Turkey Day!

---------

Our Turkey Day post is a little late...Unfortunately Turkey isn't the only thing Mommy and I got on Thanksgiving...Grampa was kind enough to share his cold with us too!!! We are on the mend though and thought it better late than never to share some of our adventures over the holiday!!! We had a great week visiting with lots of family and eating way more turkey than you need in a year!


Gramma Chris had all of her sister's over for Thanksgiving and of course, they all loved me!!! Here I am with the four lovely Auge girls~Julie, Me, Maggie, Mary and Gramma Chris.
And lots of sister's meant, lots of second cousins.....I had a great time wrestling around with them...And one night, we even went to the lighted parade....It was freezing outside!! I was pretty amused by all of the lights and not really sure what the hype was about, I let out an "oooo...and aaa" a couple of times to make mommy happy!
But as much fun as we had, I was ready to go home after five days....I just missed my bed....and my good afternoon naps!


2 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

Tell your mommy that we are hanging out over Christmas--no matter what---napping is NOT an excuse. Dude-I don't do it so you don't need to either. Anyway I need some tips on this walking thing--it's a little tricky and my mommy says you're an old pro. Later
Jace

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.