Saturday, March 15, 2008

Family Fun!

Family Fun

------




Nana and Papa were in town a few weekends ago to spoil our little Preston like no other....Grandparents...you've got to love them!!! I keep telling my husband that I swear I DID NOT get spoiled like this from my parents the way they spoil their grandson...I am not quite sure he believes me though...Preston sure does love seeing them (and receiving all the cool presents!)
(and MONEY) for the piggy bank....
Mommy and Daddy thank you for the help with the early college fund too!

and if they are not here....he brings us the phone quite frequently and demands "talk to Papa" or "talk to Nana" ...thus meaning we should call them....regardless of what time of day it is...thankfully "papa" is up early in the morning and doesn't mind the morning call!


We also had a special treat of having "Papa's" brother's Rich and Joe (and a friend) into town just following Nana and Papa's visit....We loved having them out to stay and the delicious Roadhouse dinner they treated us too...Thanks! Preston also took full advantage of having someone new to "trick" into reading him a story or too!

No comments: