Sunday, May 18, 2008

20 Weeks Pregnant!

20 Weeks Pregnant!

-------

In case you didn't know...Preston is going to be a big Brother in October!!
Mommy is Preggers again!! And despite these two very VERY poor attempts at taking the baby bump photo....IT REALLY IS THERE...and very prominently...promise!
We even tried facing the other way...
We have no idea--Mommy and Daddy both are baffled that we can see the bump...and the largeness of Mommy's new body...but for some reason the camera is not showing it ...I should really REALLY like this (usually a camera adds 20lbs right) but am confused more than anything...It is there...and all over Mommy's body just like with Mr P....We are definetely packing on the pounds...and lovin' it!
A rare pose of Mommy, Preston and "Sprout" as we are calling the new baby! (Mommy has a tendency to avoid the camera when Pregnant...I will try not to but think this is really only the second or third pic in 20 weeks..)
Preston giving "sprout" a kiss....We are not sure what Preston really understands, but he insists on rubbing my belly everyday and kissing it...it is adorable...as he rubs it..he says..."hi baby"...
---------
I am going to take after many of my other pregnant bloggers and go ahead and answer common questions and seal the answers forever in the "blogger" world..
-
1) YES, we were really trying ...or as Daddy prefers to say we have not been preventing and hoping for things to just happen for a very long time....I have no idea why it has taken so long to announce on our blog...except for the fact that I have been really tired and resting during the time I am usually posting on here!
-
2) Preston will be 25 months old...the baby is due October 5th!
-
3)YES, we want to know the gender....and already do!! It's a BOY! The sonogram showed with 99% clarity....it's all boy!
-
4)This baby is commonly referred to as "sprout" as Daddy does not like sharing the name until the birth...although unlike Preston--we have NO IDEAS as to this point of what the name will be....So if you have suggestions...I am open...:)
-
5)No this will probably not be our last child...but you never know...we are going to see how it goes with adding "sprout" to the family and take it from there....
-
6) I have been feeling GREAT....and love staying at home and being Pregnant...IT is such a different world...I am able to take it all in so much more this time around not having to worry about work....and being able to nap when I want in the afternoon...I'm loving it!!
-
7) I felt the baby move at 15 weeks and "sprout" has been kicking every since...he is a mover and a shaker...very different from Preston......his heartbeat has been from 175 to 145 at our last visit...
-
8) Preston REALLY does like to "kiss" and "rub" and "talk" to the baby quite often...it is kind of funny because I think he does it more often than Daddy even does...He seems really bonded with "sprout" already! I think he is going to make an excellent big brother too! He is very kind, gentle and sweet on all the babies we meet or in our groups...It is kind of weird bc ever since I became Pregnant...it is as though Preston seeks out babies to love on...it is very cute!
-------
I think I have answered most of them...if not I will post more later!!

2 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

P-
So glad to see your smiling face again in the blogging world! Tell your mommy good job on the belly shots too---and keep them coming! Are you going to FM anytime soon? Oh yes, and I hear you are going to be in Iowa in June again for your family thingy. Maybe we should go to the zoo or something again? Ask your mommy. Later-
Jace

Boos Family said...

Jen -
Great to hear from you and your little man is adorable! Congrats on little sprout!!
Take care, Julie