Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Busy Weekend

Busy Weekend
----------


Ashten met his other set of Grandparents this weekend and had a wonderful, but very busy weekend! He is definetely getting used to being passed around quite often and having many little voices screaming while he sleeps...Therefore may perhaps be why he insists on having a little one on one time with Mommy at Midnight and 4am...watching TV no less....oh well, atleast Mommy is able to catch up on some of the new programming that she has DVR'd this past week and a half...
Meeting Gramma Chris and Grampa Steve
Preston and his cousin's with their Halloween treat-a cookie- from the grandparents
Ashten pondering one of life's many questions
A family BBQ
And a little snuggle time with Daddy
Ashten is doing very well adjusting to life with us...as we are with him...He is starting to wake a lot more and be more expressive in his opinion's....He is also perhaps slightly confused on night and day--which is not too much of a big deal for me at this time...Preston continues to love on his little brother and wants to help in any way he can..this of course is sometimes more of a hinderance than a help--but his intentions are good. Daddy is hoping to get a little more time off of work and we would certainly love to have him home a little longer if possible...Mommy is still a sore and not getting around as well as I did the first time around, but as Daddy and the Dr keep reminding her--it takes time....and Ashten was after all a 9lb plus baby...it may take a little longer...I am just very eager..and it is so hard for me to try to relax when there is so much I want to do and to get done...

2 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey guys-
I am going to be in FM for Thanksgiving! My other Nana and Papa are going to Colorado so I will be there the whole time this year! My Mommy can't wait to hold Ashten so P and I can play! Yay--only a month!
Love-
Jace

the hortons said...

You did just have a nine-pounder. Try to remember that and enjoy having all the help! Everything else can wait until Ashten is at least six months old ; ) I've been catching up on my DVRed stuff too, and unfortunately I don't have the excuse of nourishing my child to stay up late watching my trashy shows!