Sunday, March 1, 2009

RollerDerby King


RollerDerby King

-----

A few weeks ago, Preston got to try out a new sport....Rollerskating...and boy was he a PRO! It is a really cool toddler program offered by a neighbor that owns the local rollerskating rink...they tighten up the kids wheels and mommy's are allowed out on the rink to assist (without skates...of course)...It brought me back to the old days when I used to frequent our own towns rollerskating rink...I was quite tempted to lace up some skates myself..but came to the realization that taking care of two children with a broken ankle/foot/leg...would not be an easy task...therefore I quickly reconsidered...
They even had the LIMBO....I so wish I knew how to upload video because he actually did the limbo by himself...such a proud mommy...my son the roller derby man...
and what toddler time is not complete without snacks...yes, they sat right on the rink for some animal crackers and water...
aligned with his friends and their mommies...
and yes, there were numerous falls...none of which required more than a mere kiss from mommy to make it better...
Preston also made quite an impact on a new friend...aren't they too cute!

1 comment:

Kate said...

TOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see both of the boys. Last time I saw Preston was over a year ago. We're planning a trip home in July then for sure home for Christmas.