Friday, February 16, 2007

Mastering the Art of Sitting Up


Mastering the Art of Sitting Up
--------
Preston really has mastered the art of sitting up this month!! He has been doing this new feat for over a month now and really enjoys the perks that it brings to seeing the world in a whole new light!
-----------
Such as being able to grab the kitty to give it a big kiss!
Or to play on his music station while sitting on the bench...yes we still stay near by but he loves it and does very well all by himself!
Or by being able to ride around in the cart at the store like a big boy and out of the nasty old carseat....
We can't go anywhere anymore without HAVING to get him out!


1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Hi Preston--
I am so happy for you sitting up so well! I can't wait until I can do that too. My mommy says you sure are cute. She thinks we will knock the girls socks off in a few years. I can't wait to play with you!
Love,
Jace