Thursday, March 22, 2007

Open up and say "Ahhh"

Open up and say "Ahhh"

-------

If you have met our son, Preston, then you know he has NO PROBLEM with this....He is becoming quite infamous for his big bright eyes, beautiful eye lashes....and the "ahh" face! I swear our child has his mouth wide open atleast 90% of the time....I think he must be looking for the next snack.....guess he takes after his mommy!!
It doesn't matter if we are.....
walking....
sitting.....
playing.....
or riding.....
We LOVE to open up and say "Ahhhh"

2 comments:

the hortons said...

We had so much fun today. Come over any time. We love seeing you guys. Let's definitely walk next week.

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey dude-
Looks like you like to eat--me too. Maybe we'll have to get together for a few bottles or something sometime soon. There is only one girl at my daycare and she's an older woman--1 year old! I'm the only boy though so I think I have a shot. Later,
Jace