Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fully Loaded!



Fully Loaded!!!

--------

We'll, Mommy and Daddy got a big suprise the other night at dinner.....and I mean a VERY, VERY BBBBBIIIIGGGGG suprise......take a look.....I am sure it doesn't need to be pointed out, but diapers are NOT supposed to go down to the kiddo's knee's!!!
and the back view!
We had a big laugh about this (we'll I guess Mommy had a good laugh about it, don't think Daddy was as amused) and I thought you might get a little chuckle out of it too!!!
Have a good night!

2 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

Atta boy P!!!! I'm proud to call you a buddy! I got your card in the mail today--thanks dude. I really like the pic too! I agree about meeting soon--my mommy will call yours. Later
Jace

Sutton Family said...

Wow that is a big load to drop off at the pool. I bet dad was willing to take care of this one:)
Love Mal