Saturday, August 18, 2007

A New School Year!

A New School Year!!

--------


Yes-I know that Preston is not old enough to be in school, but with a new school year comes a new year of the "Parents as Teachers" Playgroup! Next week is the beginning of the festivities and the following week, we sign up for a new playgroup. As a last "shi-bang", we had a finale meeting at our house last week to say good-bye to some that will not be in our group this coming year! It was a lot of fun and Preston will miss those friends of his that he may not see as often as this past year!
What a cute bunch of kiddos!!!

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey P-
I got the invite to your party. Sounds like it will be a good time. I'm not sure I will make it then but I will be down sometime really soon. Dude, I can't believe you're almost 1! Can't wait to hang out,
J Will