Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

----------

Preston Jaymes turned the big 01 today!!!!


Preston has been doing a lot of celebrating...actually it has been more like a Happy BirthWEEK!!!! He has been spoiled all week long by family and friends....and ENJOYING every minute of it!!! It started out with a Party last week in Iowa at Gramma Lemek's and ended with a Birthday Bash with family and Friends in Missouri!!! I think we have had enough cake in the past week to last us til next year...
"uh, oh....am I in trouble??"
"when are they going to yell at me to stop?"
"oh, wow!! another cake!!"
'mmm....this is the life!"
Thanks to everyone that helped us celebrate!!!

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Man, you got to eat a lot of cake! Looks like tons of fun! I hope you had a great day!!Oh and my mommy says I am never turning 1???That's weird.
Jace