Friday, August 1, 2008

Glimpse into the Future!

Glimpse into the Future!

-------

We had a Glimpse into our future this week.....


Introducing our first (non 2D Pictures) photos of baby Sprout!!





Isn't he absolutely perfect???


Showing some attitude by sticking out his tongue! He was very cooperative and super playful once we woke him up....



I do have to say that although I ended up being upside down (as I was when we did Preston's 3D sonogram), Sprout cooperated a little more than when we did Preston's. We have 65 or so GREAT pictures as compared to 10 or so with Preston...it was an absolutely amazing and magnificant bonding experience...I am so glad that Daddy insisted we do this with Sprout since we did it with Preston...I expected the pictures to look a lot more like Preston's 3D photo's but they are totally different...Don't get me wrong--I think they do have similiar features but they were still very different... What do you think...here is Preston's 3D photo??



If you ever have the opportunity to do the 3D sonogram, I would highly recommend it...I cannot explain the exhilerating high that it gave to both Daddy and I....We can't wait to meet this little man...I am sure that he is going to be just as beautiful of a baby as Preston was....and still is...

--------

Yes, I did not forget...As promised here is the 30 week photo.....not the most glamorous shot....and REALLY I don't think it puts into perspective quite how large I really am already.....I am not sure if it is the photographer or the camera....but for some reason we have a tough time getting a good shot...Anyways I should be thankful for the "blurryness" it keeps you guessing...I really don't know where the pregnancy glow is...I think it misses me everytime...
Our Dr's visit went fine this week and the heartrate was beating at 158....we are to return within 2 weeks for our next follow up...She prescribed the "purple pill" to help with nauseness I have been having lately...I had to take it the last time I was pregnant too and it seemed to help....so hopefully it does the trick again....


1 comment:

the hortons said...

Sprout is PERFECT! He is so cute. You look adorable and that pregnancy glow is definitely there.