Monday, September 22, 2008

38 Weeks Plus ???

38 Weeks Plus ???
--------
Okay, So I didn't get a chance to post last week but I was a .5 for all those of you inquiring....I didn't even get the "sympathy" 1 as my Husband so candidly pointed out....I know--Loving eh?
Anyways, this week's appointment did not come with any better news ....I was a "sympathy"1, but unfortunately the baby is not even engaging at this point....Sprout loves his little world inside Mommy's tummy and shows no signs of wanting out...(Just like Preston)..the bad part is though that the Dr will not even consider inducing if he remains unengaged bc she think it will lead to a c-section..
So although we want this baby to come naturally, we also do not wish to be the first of our friends to have a 11 lb baby...I think we have already come to the realization it will for sure be in the 9lb range and above...Mommy secretly hoping an 8 might appear...and honestly that is quite sad when you HOPE for an 8lb baby rather than a 7 pounder....since I really know that is most likely not possible...I dream of maybe an 8...So with that we are hoping that he decides to move down this week and give us more progress by the next appoint...the good thing is....We have time atleast to continue to debate on the name ....
Yes, it would be a good thing to have a name before we deliver...right??

2 comments:

Sutton Family said...

Hey girl
I hope P is feeling better. We sure missed him on Wednesday. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see the new bundle.
Em

the hortons said...

Hey guys,
Just thinking about you all and hoping things are well. Can't wait for the big day!
Nanthida