Friday, September 12, 2008

The PT Party!!!

The PT Party!!

------

Okay, if you are going to have two parties--why not THREE! Yes, Preston had a final party on his actual Birthday for his "Parents as Teachers" Playgroup friends....and it was yet another joyous occasion.... Here they are making their ELMO faces!!
and chowing down AGAIN on Elmo Cupcakes!
A group photo....
Preston is so blessed to have such amazing friends!!! Mommy is equally as blessed to have as many Mommies as she does that help support her as well!!! I do not know how Stay-at-home mom's do it without a wide network of other stay-at-home mom's whether they are through your neighborhood, church or playgroups....I am so BLESSED to have the group of Mommies that I do and their beloved kiddo's as our friends and support system....so thank you to all of you... I LOVE being a Playgroup/Stay at home Mommy! Preston had a great Birthday week --thanks again to all of his friends that made his turning 2 so special!!!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Ben had tons of fun at Preston's birthday party!! Thanks for inviting us!!

Laney said...

Hi there! We had so much fun at Preston's bday party!

Oh and I am adding you to my favorites on my blog too! :)

Jace and Lexa said...

P-
Could it be true? Did we actually see you doing something naughty (stealing a cupcake)??? :)Hope your Mommy is feeling well. Tell her to give my mommy a call if she feels up to it. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your little bro! Later!
Jaced