Saturday, June 30, 2007

Building a Deck


Building a Deck
-----------

Gramma Chris and Grampa Steve came into town last weekend to help my cousin's daddy build a deck....It was great to see them......wish we had more time to spend together but the boys were busy!!! We did manage to get in one of my favorite activities.....the POOL!!!


Look at my "BIG" belly.....I am really working on getting the gut....Mommy and Daddy are so proud!!
I am starting to like the water more and more.....I even managed to handle getting in the floaty device and just float.....it was a first and now I LOVE IT! Swimming with Gramma and Grampa is so much fun!!



Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you.....I am lounging in a PINK shirt....real men can wear PINK....atleast that's what Mommy and Aunt Lisa told me as it was the only thing they had for me to wear once I went through three outfits at my cousin's house....My cousin's are very girly and I guess they didn't have anything nuetral! That's okay, Gramma and I were just supervising the process of building the deck....I don't think too many people saw me in their backyard!

No comments: