Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lake Panarama ---Here We Come!!

Lake Panarama--Here We Come!!!

--------
We finally took our first Summer Vacation trip of the year.....and it was to Lake Panarama!!! Yeah, Yeah, where the heck is that, right? Well, it's a little spot that my Grampa Jim's side of the family LOVES to go to every year....they have a Condo there, play lots of golf, hang out, and pretty much "rag" on each other's golf game....I guess there is also a pool, beach and lots of walking trails...We had a great time and I loved meeting new family and getting to hang out with Grampa Jim and Uncle Chris!!
Here is my Great Aunt Margaret and FUNNY Uncle Joe....Now, I know where I get my smile from....He was funny and I just want him to know I am working on my "stack and tilt"!
We tried to go out to eat on Wednesday with the entire family, but the usual "hot spot" in Guthrie Center was too busy....imagine that! So grampa, chris, dad, mom and me split to find food fast!! We couldn't wait two hours to eat...We had this BBQ place all to ourselves....very yummy!
I tried to figure out what the heck was the obsession with these long, heavy sticks.....everyone had one except me....Hopefully Grampa Jim will get me one -just my size--really soon....he promised!
My Uncle Chris is one of a kind....I really liked hanging out with him....He goes to SAU....he thinks I should follow in his footsteps and play ball there one day too....I don't look too bad in blue and red, do I?
Well, it was a great trip...I had a lot of fun and really didn't sleep much at all!!! Mom and Dad weren't that happy about that....oh well....Live now, sleep later!! I also got to go meet my friend Jace and go to my first ever Zoo trip....I had so much fun and can't wait to post about it next....

2 comments:

the hortons said...

Preston,
Your vacay looked like so much fun. Your family seems great. I don't blame you for not wanting to wait two hours to eat either, but you know me and food ; ) We missed you this last week at playgroup, but hopefully we'll see you soon!
Your friend,
Chubs

Anonymous said...

Preston,

Looks like ole crip gramma missed out at Panorama. Sure looks like you had a good time...always smiling. Looking forward to seeing your zoo experience posting.

Gramma Lynn