Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

--------

Today was my Daddy's Birthday--(Shhh....don't tell him I told you but he turned 30!!!)
Mommy and I had a blast celebrating it with him even though I am not sure he felt the same way...Think he was a little bummed about the age thing...oh well! Mommy and I thought Daddy would have to go to work today, so we decided to celebrate the big day yesterday---boy was he suprised...We had some balloons (which I talked Mommy into getting....boy I love those things), made a special sign, wrapped a present, made a special birthday cake, and cooked him dinner....Wow isn't he lucky?
Daddy's getting a little older, so I thought I better help him blow out his candles....just so he didn't strain himself too much ....plus I was a little worried about the house burning down....it was ALOT of candles!!!
My cousin Ainsley came over later that night to hang out while her parents went out to eat....otherwise we would have taken Daddy out to a Birthday Dinner.....I sure had fun following her around though and she showed me the neatest tricks on what you can do to windows....and all you need is lots of saliva and dirty hands....what fun!
Daddy didn't go to work as soon as expected and we got to spend most of his special day with him....We took him out for a scrumptious breakfast at the Corner Cafe and hung out by the pool in the afternoon...It was lots of fun...I hope Daddy goes swimming with me more often....We had a blast!

No comments: