Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Time!!

Christmas Time!!
------
We had a wonderful Christmas this year....and after the hustle and bustle of the past two weeks...I have a few pictures to share...We had a great time at home on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as just a family of four before heading out to Iowa to see the family....Here are a few of the pic's from our trip....
Enjoying good food with the cousin's...
The boys....Grampa Steve, Jason, Preston and Ashten...

Preston, Aiden and Ainsley....looking for the missing car.....good thing Aunt Kathy came to the rescue...and Yes I have pictures...Kathy can thank me later for not posting that one...

Preston and Aiden...I think they had a good time as usual playing...

The cousin's created their own game of pool.....thankfully no fingers were smashed...


On Saturday--we decided a trip to Nina and Papa's version of Chuckee Cheese....Fun City was in order...it was not so Fun for us in the beginning (or atleast not mommy)...Preston and Ashten were a little overly tired and ready for bed by 5pm....they however both warmed up a little as the night went on....one of Preston's favorite activities was of course using the ticket muncher with Aunt Lisa!
Godfather Chris and his Girlfriend, Maddie
Although not many naps were found by the two boys....Ashten did find a cozy spot on Nina for a slight nap....
Preston and Papa enjoying what else...but a snack...

Uncle...oops--I mean Godfather Chris and Ashten...


Aunt Lisa, Dustin and Tanner and the boys....
Lots and Lots of gifts were opened over the holidays...all of which have been used and enjoyed already...We really had an AMAZING christmas and think we got all that we wanted.....we are so thankful and blessed!
Sorry--love the cuddle time we have in the mornings with the boys...no they do not sleep with us...but they do LOVE to wake Daddy up since he always seems to sleep later than us...and being in someone else's home was no different!

Before we left town, Preston and Ashten had a few visitors...Jace stopped by to open exchange a gift..and oh my...I think I forgot how adorable he is in person!!


and the Debi and Kirsten came by to play Santa as well...


Kirsten is quite the little helper...I really wish she lived closer to us...perhaps I can talk her parents into moving....*hint *hint!
As I said we had a great time visiting family and enjoying the holidays as a family of four...it was quite hectic at times--I am not going to lie..but think I live off that sometimes....We are glad to be home and getting back on a schedule though...the boys are just not the same when they are out of their environment and schedules...The tree is down, decorations are put away and we are just working on getting everything back into order...that may take awhile though..

2 comments:

Adam said...

It was great seeing you guys at Christmas again this year. I'll tell you, that Aiden kid is a cute kid, I hear he looks like his Daddy :P

Jace and Lexa said...

I'm glad I got to see you guys at Christmas--even if only for a short while. Hopefully I'll see you again before next Thanksgiving!! :) We should totally do a zoo/hotel trip this summer. We're open...and of course we will probably be down your way at least once!