Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year

-------

Happy New Year to All! We rang in the New Year up at our Neighbors...guess that is life with two little ones now...But we had a blast!!! Ashten was Amazing (he slept most of it) and Preston made it til Midnight...what a trooper! He even did a New Year's toast with his buddy Brent..
Yes, everyone was shocked as I handed my champagne glass over to my two year old to indulge...It was quite a chuckle for me as they all gasped...but I let them in on the little secret that by Midnight...Mommy had switched to water!
The New Year has been quite busy thus far...Besides general house cleaning and pick up, we have been busy seeing friends, going to Bday parties, and having fun playing with lots of new toys.. At one of the Bday parties, Preston found himself a mask...Look out Batman 12--I think we have a potential candidate for the Batman!
We have also had a few milestones...Ashten has now official rolled over from Front to Back (he's done it 4 times now) so I believe it is not just a fluke....What a BIG boy he is becoming already...He did the Back to Front roll awhile back...He has also found his hands and loves when his Big Brother plays with him...or atleast in front of him to watch....
Preston also had his two year old Parents as Teachers test...which he did pass...thankfully--I wasn't quite sure if he would since he did not want to answer any of Ms Amy's questions at first...Imagine that...My son a shy one...well it didn't last too long I can assure you that..but the questions were tough...and some answers even suprised mommy...He had to do alot like: stack small blocks, count them, tell her his friends names, what it meant to be hungry, thirsty, and tired, answer questions about a serious of pictures, stand on one leg, jump and leap over things...What a big boy he has become!

No comments: