Sunday, January 25, 2009

Clowning Around....

Clowning Around...

----

This past Wednesday, Mommy, got to take a well deserved (atleast I think so ) night out with the girls...Daddy was gracious enough to stay at home with the boys and give Mommy some girl time...It was a lot of fun, but definetely am looking forward to a night out with just Daddy next time...Here we are "clowning around" with the camera before I left...
We haven't done a self portrait in awhile...
Ashten not happy Mommy was leaving....he is spoiled for sure!
Preston Cheezin with Mommy!
I think the boys had fun with "boy time" atleast that is what I am told...and I am lucky to have a hubby that enjoys and takes his "boy time"!

1 comment:

Mrs. N. said...

For stay-at-home moms, girls night is ALWAYS a well-deserved night in my books!