Saturday, October 27, 2007

Crashing the Party!

Crashing the Party!
---------

I crashed my first party last night....it was for Mommy's Bunco group and boy are they a bunch a crazy ladies!!! I have never seen anything so odd....they were all dressed up in weird gettups....I just couldn't help but stare...and laugh at a few of them....Mommy looked especially odd to me!
It doesn't matter though, I still love her....and will always pose for a photo opportunity with her...even if she is silly looking!
I think they all had a great time though...Mommy looked like she was having a blast....She even won 3rd prize in the costume contest....
Way to go Mommy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I was counting the ballots....you would of been in 1st place Preston. You look the best in your costume!!

Love,

Gramma Lynn