Friday, October 19, 2007

Daddy's Class Reunion


Daddy's Class Reunion

----------

I had a GREAT time last weekend in FM for Daddy's Class Reunion!!!
I didn't get to see Mommy or Daddy too much but spent A LOT of time with the grandparents.....and are they REALLY cool!!! I got lots of presents but one of the coolest things was my very own box of cheerios!!!!


I also got to go to the park for a picnic!!! It was very cold, but lots of fun! I even sported my first ever mohawk!!!
Pretty awesome!




Look at me on the big boy slide!
I also got to hang out with an old friend, Kirsten....She was WAY fun! She changed her first ever diaper with me (I was nice, only a number one--next time we'll go for number 2), she fed me yummy ice cream and even rocked me to sleep...she needs to come visit me sometime soon...I miss her!
I was wore out by the end of the weekend....it was nice to finally just chill and watch a few cartoons....hard to get grampa to change it off the football channel, but he finally did...
Thanks for showing me a great time Gramma's and Grampa's....Can't wait to see everyone again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preston,

We sure enjoyed having you here.

Gramma Lynn & Grampa Jim

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey Preston-
I'm sure I'll be seeing you at Thanksgiving. Glad you had fun in FM--I'm headed there next weekend. Later,
Jace