Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just Around the Corner


Just Around the Corner
---------


Is Halloween!!! I can't believe that it is almost the end of October and it's almost time to play ghosts and goblins! Mommy says she picked out an AWESOME costume and I am going to get to "trick or treat" with Daddy again this year!! We are going to a Party first with my friends, eat pizza and then out to find some chocolate...I love CHOCOLATE! My grandparents have already sent me some very cool Halloween gifts....Hope Mommy and Daddy don't forget to get me a present too....I sure do love all the gifts!
Well, almost all of the gifts....seems there is A LOT of weird stuff at Halloween that is aweful scary!! And Mommy and Daddy seem to enjoy scaring me a little too much!
But after careful consideration, this flashlight isn't too scary....it's actually pretty cool! One of my new favorite toys....who says you can only use it on Trick or Treat night!
Check out my new pumpkin outfit....pretty rad, eh? I wore it thinking we were going to the pumpkin patch but it rained...Mommy and Daddy say we will go soon though!
My neighborhood also thought that in the Halloween spirit, everyone should make weird, scary men with lots of hay in them....I am really not too sure why they would want to do this....this guy scares me to death...but Mommy is very proud of him....not sure why, I wish he would go away!
Hopefully I will have some cool pic's from the pumpkin patch up soon!! Thanks to everyone for all the love and presents....keep em coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY PRESTON..... WHAT'S THAT PUMPKIN SCARECROW DOING WITH YOU COWBOY HAT ON, DUDE?

Sutton Family said...

I love the pumpkin guy. We can't wait until next tuesday for the PARTY.
Em and Mal