Monday, October 29, 2007

Going to the Pumpkin Patch!


Going to the Pumpkin Patch

----------
On Sunday, I went to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time ever with Mommy and Daddy...Gotta say though I was a state of awe for the most part...I have never seen so many kids or pumpkins in my life....I really didn't know what to make of it all!

At first we looked at all the animals....and boy did they smell! And then we went on a walk through this crazy grass maze...

Finally we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch...or perhaps just a field of pumpkins to find the perfect pumpkin for me....Finally I found one that I thought might be just right...What do you think?



Of course, I've got to pose with Mommy ...

and with Daddy.....




but then I found two pumpkins that I liked much better that I COULD carry...so I told Mommy and Daddy thanks for a ride out to the patch, but I'll take these too instead....


Finally, we went over to the Apple orchard and had the BEST cider donuts and hot cider I have ever tasted....yes it is the first time I have ever had either but they were yummy!
Can't wait to do it again next year!!



a

No comments: