Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Cousin Ainsley!


Happy Birthday Cousin Ainsley!
-------
I have to give a "shout out" to one of my favorite cousin's on her Birthday...Happy Birthday Ainsley!!! I hope you had a good time last night when I helped you celebrate your Birthday!!!!
Yep, that's right--after a long day at the pumpkin patch I went over to her house for a Birthday bash and pumpkin carving fiesta!!
I love you girl!
Here we are working on the pumpkin carving...well they were cleaning it out...I was just trying to eat the insides....not so tasty in case you were wondering!
And the finished creations....us kids did an awesome job, eh? It's amazing what we really can do with sharp tools and knives!
It was a long day though and boy was I pooped by the end of it!

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Thanks for the concern dude. I'm definitely feeling better. Happy Halloween!